Monday, May 4, 2009

Dat My Horsey
We bought this inflatable horse for the pool at our apartment and once I blew it up, Maddie treated it like her best friend. She immediately asked for her morning bath and asked if she could take her horse swimming in the tubby. Who could refuse?

She even washed him and then spread shaving cream all over him and used her fake razor to get him nice and smooth!

When I told Maddie to go get in bed, I came into the room and this is what was waiting. She cried so hard when Steve and I told her he had to sleep on the floor so we could all fit in the bed. She had to put a blanket on him and kiss him goodnight before she stopped crying. What a little sweetheart!

1 comments:

Morrill Family said...

Hey Kim, I saw that you updated your blog. Looks like Canada is treating you mighty fine. I left a message on your cell phone this morning about needing your address, you can email me or call me.