Fun Day
Maddie and I finally got to get out of the apartment and spend some time with some of the other wives that are up here with us. Lydia, Beth and her kids, Victoria (sis-in-law), Maddie and myself took a shopping trip to the West Edmonton Mall. We did some shopping and had a few laughs. Speaking of laughs...I have to write down how funny Lydia is. Here is a quick story. Lydia is 4 months pregnant, but you can't tell. Her and I made a trip to find "cosmic strollers" for Ava and Maddie, but only had Maddie with us at the time. I pushed mine with Maddie in it, and she pushed the other one for Ava with her purse riding in it. We walked past a mom with a stroller and tiny little baby. Lydia stopped, looked at her baby and said to the woman, "aww, no fair, your baby is way cuter than mine." I thought I was going to pass out from laughing. The woman didn't think it was one bit funny and ended up riding in the elevator with us. Lydia then said, "I'm just super jealous of everyone pushing around a kid," and when the lady still didn't laugh, she said, "wow, you guys are really a tough crowd." Holy GUTS! She is so freakin hilarious. After the mall, Beth made lasagna at our apartment. Her little girl, Ava, is the same age as Maddie and they had a blast together.
Maddie blended in with the Old Navy mannequins, but my camera ran out of batteries, so this was the best picture I could get.































1 comments:
So funny, my kids did the same thing with the old navy manikins at our mall. They are fascinated by the ones that are the same size. Your Daughter is Hilarious! I love reading about her antics! Keep it coming.
Post a Comment