More Stories
Everyone keeps telling me that I need to keep the posts about Maddie coming because they are so funny. I can't take any credit for her quick wit, it all come straight from her dad, but I do have two more silly stories that I wanted to post.
Sunday afternoon, Steve and I were playing a Yahtzee game. It isn't the regular one, it has a game board and chips. We were nearing the end of our game and I grabbed the last chip and said, "there goes the last chip babe." Maddie was on the other side of the room, came to the table and said, "howy shit, da chips are gone." Jeepers! Steve and I NEVER say that word, and if we do, it is never in front of her. I am going to go out on a really short limb and say that her uncle Adam, who has been here a few times and uses that phrase often, is to blame for this one!
Second story...and a WARNING..there are many flatulent occurrences in this post. This morning when Maddie woke up, Steve and I went and laid on the bed with her for awhile. She did her morning routine of jumping on the bed and telling Steve that he is "da best and is a cute kid." She always has gas when she wakes up and thinks it is funny to push out as many farts as she can, and of course we can't help but laugh at her. She seriously can do it on command. She has talent, what can I say. Anyways, she had done a few farts and Steve had to throw one in himself to get a little attention as well. Then, Maddie said, "dad, guess what?" and he answered, what?. Maddie bent over and totally ripped one. We were seriously rolling with laughter and couldn't believe that she said that. What a little card. I just can't imagine what a handful she is going to be soon!
A random picture of Maddie, fresh out of the tubby, just chillin' in her robe that grama Cindy gave her.































1 comments:
Seriously! I can't stop laughing...I love reading these stories! I love it. I could totally see Gavin doing the farting thing. He thinks it's hilarious! Thanks for another good laugh.
Post a Comment