A whole lot of ORANGE
You know when you get outfits when your babies are born that you just could never let your them wear in public because they were so ugly or just didn't look good on your child? Well, my mother-in-law, gave Maddie this outfit when she was born and she knew that it wasn't my favorite. Maddie just doesn't have the skin color to wear orange and we laughed for a long time about it. We had to take this pictures just so one day Maddie could tell us how bad she hated us for dressing her in it....but that day came WAY SOONER than I had thought. A few weeks ago she was sitting with my mom, looking through the pictures on the computer and they ran across this picture. I'm not sure why or where she heard it but she said to the picture, "Hell sakes, Maddie!" This week she saw the picture again and told me, "dat ug-a-lee orange baby Maddie." For some reason HATES the color orange. She won't eat orange fruit snacks, drink orange drink, color orange easter eggs etc. I couldn't resist posting the picture and giving everyone a little chuckle. Maddie obviously wasn't a fan of this picture!































1 comments:
I think that outfit is awesome and I'd like to get one for myself! Where can I find one?
Post a Comment