Thursday, August 14, 2008

18 Months
So I just realized that I was a few days off on Maddie turning 18 months. I thought it was Sunday, but looks like it was really yesterday! I'm such a good counter and mom for that matter. Anyways, she must know that she is getting older because she has started throwing some major tantrums the past two days. Usually she has a few episodes here and there, but since her 18 month mark...it has been a 10 times a day occurence. I want to throw myself off our balcony! It is seriously a good thing that she is cute and can throw in a good puppy dog lip, or she would have seen her first spanking! So today in celebration of getting older, I took her to the West Edmonton Mall and bought her a new outfit for church, although, once I got it home and tried it on her, she looked like a polygamist, so we are definitely taking it back! Anyways, I got her to say some of her words while she was in the tub today and had to post the video of it. She is growing up too fast! I love the age she is at right now, and dread having to go through the baby stage again (if I ever have another one..that wasnt a hint). If kids came out Maddie's age, I would have ten of them already. She is so funny and watching her learn is the most rewarding thing in the world. Here is her talking in the tub, if you can understand her!

1 comments:

Kindred Family said...

She's so cute! I love the coffee cup idea. It makes her look well beyond her 18 months! We've gone ahead to beer bottles for our kids - straight to the hard stuff!

We missed you at the reunion!

Katie