Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Latte Anyone?
Maddie hates to use sippie cups, unless they have a straw. The other day I bought the Zoo Pal cups that come with the lids, just like coffee cups do and she loves them. They don't require her to suck like a sippie cup.....it just looks so funny to see her walk around looking like she is drinking a latte. She fits right in here, in Canada. Everyone carries around their Tim Horton's (Canadian Star Bucks) cups everywhere you go!

We have been watching the Olympics every night. Maddie is intrigued by all of the sports. We were watching the women's gymnastics the other night and we noticed Maddie in the corner of the room running around and trying to touch her toes, kick her legs and flip around like the gymnasts on their mat routines. I didn't have my camera handy, so by the time I could take pictures of her poses, I didn't get good ones. It was so funny. She is such a copy-cat! I love watching her.


1 comments:

Doug_Jen said...

So my baby HATES sippy cups too I am going to try these for him GREAT IDEA!