GOOD TIMES IN IDAHO!!
Like I already mentioned, we stopped in Idaho Falls for a few days on our journey home from Canada. We always have a blast with my sister and her family. Maddie fell in love with their two Weimaraner puppies, Dixie and Daisy, and loved being free to run in a house with space instead of an apartment. We did some school shopping with the kids, ate some good food, and watched the 50 inch TV they just bought! We also hung out with my brother, Sterling, and his wife, Becky, since they live there too...but only because they live there...just jokes Ster!































3 comments:
Kim--why the heck didn't you tell me you were coming to idaho? i am trying not to be offended by it. :) next time, you even think idaho, you better be thinking me you jerk!!! (just kidding about the jerk part...)
Those are some cute pics I ahven't really been on the computer so I had to catch up. What a woman I am not sure if I could make that drive with my kids by myself I am sure one of them or me would be strapped to the roof before long. lol Anyways I hope your drive continues to go well adn good luck, get in touch when you are in Utah and we will have to go to lunch or the park. Talk to you soon!
alright kim--september it is. um, how do you do the pictures and stuff on your sidebar? i can only post pics and stuff in the main part. so, please teach me oh blog master!
Post a Comment