Thursday, August 28, 2008

The New PINK Potty!!!
I know this seems really ridiculous, but I already bought Maddie her first potty and she is only 18 months. I wanted to do it a month ago in Canada, but didn't want to haul the stupid thing 1,000 miles in the car. A month ago, Maddie started begging to sit on the toilet. I know she isn't even close to potty-training, but just the fact that she isn't scared of the big white bowl on her naked bum, gets me all excited! So, yesterday, I let her pick out of three potties (like she knew anyways). This is her new, pink, potty and this morning when she woke up, I took her right in, sat on the big one and she sat on hers and she TINKLED!!! I cheered and jumped up and down and she followed right along. An hour later, before her bath, I set her on there again...and she DID it AGAIN! She jumped off, clapped and danced for herself. There has been two more times today that she has peed in there and I just get so excited. I know there is months and months before she is REALLY ready, but I just couldn't help but be excited about it! Anyone know a good "potty" song...haha. Maddie doing the TINKLE!

She just wants to sit on it all day long, must be comfortable!!

She even loves to pretend....if you can tell, this is her impression of someone doing a "poop" on the potty.

6 comments:

Cheryl Gillilan said...

Kim, so cute! Your daughter is adorable! I'm so happy that I can now keep tabs on your through your blog! YEAH!

Jamie said...

Kimmee,
I seriously can't get over how cute your little girl is. I look at your blog everyday just to see if you have added new pictures of her.
Jamie Lee Curtis

Doug_Jen said...

I don't think that it is to early to start if she is interested then hey go for it. She is so cute hope you'll be done with diapers soon.

Kindred Family said...

She is totally ready! Good job. Ava will sit on the potty and make grunting noises but alas, nothing comes out yet. Keep up the good work!

Nate and Janie said...

Your little girl is so dang cute! And good for her sitting on the potty already and welcome back!!!!!

AJ said...

I am so very jealous! The diaper bill at my house is insane. Reagan won't even consider sitting on it and she's a whole year older than Maddie Layne. Great work Super MOM!