Monday, August 25, 2008

Goodbye Canada?!?
I haven't posted for awhile because I was busy packing our apartment and making the TREK back to UTAH with Maddie!!! Steve is staying behind for a few months to finish his job and the lease on our apartment was up and so he is going to share a place with some guys until the end of October. I wasn't too keen on the idea of moving in with a bunch of men and turning into a mother and wife to all of them! Maddie and I left on the 18Th. We drove from 10:30 in the morning until almost 9 that night. I hooked up a DVD player and she watched her "Pooh and Friends" movie the whole time. She didn't even cry the whole day until about 8:30, she was such a trooper. We stayed at a hotel my dad got for us in Helena that night (THANK YOU DAD!!), then went to Idaho Falls the next day to stay with my sister and her family for a few days.

Here is Maddie's idea of helping me pack...

and her packing my drawers with licorice...instead of unpacking them

We ate dinner at Red Lobster the night before we left with Maddie's boyfriend, Jeff Toth (who works with Steve)...she screamed when we had to leave him! That is a sign of true love..


Maddie packed in the car with Ellie on the drive home

1 comments:

The Cooper's said...

Yea Kim! I didn't know you were coming back so soon (Sorry it's without Steve), we need to get together!!