Book Worm
Maddie is a book worm, just like all kids tend to be. She has a few favorites that she carries around the house with her and wants them read to her at least 50 times each, every single day. She loves to point out everything that she can say the word for on the pages, and when she doesn't know the word for an object or person, she will imitate their face and actions. The funniest is this book called, Mechanimals, and there is an old man on one page who is hanging onto a windmill during a tornado and his body is just swinging in the wind. Every time we come to this page, Maddie will make the funniest constipation face and bends her body backwards to look like she is blowing away in the wind. It is one of those things that is only funny when you see it in person, so if you aren't laughing, then too bad for you! This is my journal, so it is mostly for my record anyways! Here is a picture of the man in the book and Maddie's impression (although this picture doesn't do justice for how funny it is in real life...so much cuter in person).
Even has to read papers that look important!?































2 comments:
Kim your little girl is so cute! I can tell she gives you a run for your money. My daughter and her should be friends! They are so much fun!!!! I loved your post on the LHS blog, I was laughing out loud! I wish you were going to the reunion, I would love to see you! Good thing we can keep in touch this way!
cute! you should video those moments, you can post videos on your blog when its hard to show people with pictures.
Post a Comment