HOME AT LAST!!!
Maddie and I have been home for almost a week now. We've done lots of shopping with grams and gramps for their trip to, Alaska, which they went on yesterday. We started church at my parents brand new ward and only had to go to sacrament meeting...(the best church EVER!!). Tuesday, was my niece, Brooklynn's, birthday and grams, Maddie, Brookey and I all went to the mall to pick her out some new clothes at, Limited Too. Afterwards, we all went the Cafe Rio for dinner, and then had to go clean my mom's office! I guess that isn't what every nine year old dreams of doing on her birthday, but she is a champ! Now that I have had time to settle back in, I'm just ready to see all my friends!
She is happy to be back here too! Not missing the boring apartment with no friends, no toys and no AIR CONDITIONER! Although, we would trade it back to be with daddy!
Doing some major mall shopping with Brookey, gets Maddie all thirsty!































1 comments:
YEAH! Welcome home! We'll have to play sometime.
Post a Comment